The Rich's Consumer Brands Charitable Fund of the Coastal Georgia Foundation, in joint effort with the Davis Love Foundation, made significant donations to support the efforts of five organizations: Boys and Girls Club of Southeast Georgia, Coastal Coalition for Children, Inc., Foster Love Ministries, Inc., Hope 1312 Collective and Marshes of Glynn Libraries.
Rich's fund is administered through the Coastal Georgia Foundation and funds are raised each year to support the important work of charitbale organizations based in Glynn County. This year's recipients:
- The Boys and Girls Club of Southeast Georgia - receiving $30,000 for Early Childhood Reading Institute - Zoophonics program to support early learning at McIntyre Court.
- Coastal Coalition for Children, Inc. - receiving $20,000 for Grandparents Connection, therapy and tutoring for 40 families year-round.
- Foster Love Ministries, Inc. - receiving $10,000 for their startup ministry to foster parents working with DFCS.
- Hope 1312 Collective - receiving $20,000 for their Vision 2020 project.
- Marshes of Glynn Libraries - receiving $20,000 for their Early Literacy Parental Involvement Initiative for programming and books.
"Rich's is honored to support these five wonderful organizations through the Consumer Brands Charitable Fund in partnership with Davis Love Foundation. We are passionate, through our charitable focus, on readying the next generation and giving children hope for a brighter future," explained Jim Motos, Vice President, Rich's Consumer Brands Division.