Maximize your client's community impact, now and forever
Attorneys, CPAs, financial planners, trust officers, and other professionals are valued partners in charitable giving. Together we can develop client-focused giving strategies that meet your clients financial goals and philanthropic interests.
Partner with us
Developing a charitable plan that includes the financial goals and philanthropic interests of your client is both a privilege and a challenge. With our thoughtful planning and diligent stewardship, we partner with you to develop giving strategies that meet your clients'financial and charitable goals.
We can help
- Identify your clients'charitable interests and goals
- Match personal charitable interests with tax planning needs
- Create and implement charitable plans integrated with major business, personal and financial decisions
- Provide information on community needs and the organizations making a difference in the areas your client care about most
- Deliver grant-making expertise and a range of administrative services to charitable giving
The Client Wins: Clients receive individualized charitable counsel that supplements your advice and recommendations, at no cost to them. Clients are able to continue to support charities that are important to them, both now and in the future while they realize a positive impact on their current financial situation and in their estate plan.
The Advisor Wins: Our staff provides you with professional, customized counsel while you retain your client relationship and offer them a wide range of planning strategies and implementation options, and in many cases, the Foundation can keep the assets under your management.
The Community Wins: The community receives additional funds that support area nonprofit organizations and their worthwhile efforts throughout Coastal Georgia.
The Community Foundation Wins: Through assisting donors in achieving their charitable goals and the funding needs of area nonprofit organizations, the Foundation continues its mission to improve the quality of life here in Coastal Georgia.